Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ARRRGHHHH!!!!!!

So, after spending hours in the car over the weekend planning this database lesson plan, I came home and asked my husband how to do one thing in the database I couldn't easily figure out.  Turns out it is non-trivial.  In fact, I have to start from scratch.  Anyone have any ideas they didn't use?

5 comments:

  1. OK, I've got an idea now.....for 10th graders in "Independent Living" - I'm going to have them help me find & price invitations to my parents' 70th wedding anniversary.

    Now I just need to figure out where I put my notes on what this essay is supposed to look like......is it "why this is a good lesson plan?" "how I chose this?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to your essay question. I know you won't read this until after class though :( I hope everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't see this until after the due date, but I hope you come up with something good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of curiosity, what was your original idea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It involved tracking tardies and consequences to see which was the best deterent. Turns out, I really would need a stat program to do that.

    ReplyDelete